Welcome to Osteopathy and you. We offer Osteopathic treatment, Pilates and Rehabilitation exercise correction.
Phone: 07421995932 Email: email@example.com
Measures for COVID at Osteopathy and You
- Please contact us before your appointment if you develop a new cough, high temperature and loss taste and/or sense of smell .
- Wear masks to your appointment
- Your Osteopath is in full PPE.
- There is time between patients for a deep clean.
- Temperature will be taken on arrival.
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopaths are Primary Healthcare providers that undergo 4-5 years of training and are required to continue with Continued Professional Development (CPD) training each year. By law you must be registered with the General Osteopathic Council to use the title ‘Osteopath’.
Why choose Osteopathy?
Osteopathic treatment is a holistic approach to the human body that focuses on your body as a whole. Jemma will examine, diagnose and plan out the best treatment strategy for you as an individual.
Osteopaths use a range of soft tissue, stretching, mobilisation and manipulative techniques. To relieve pain, improve function and most importantly give your body the ability to self heal.
What can Osteopaths treat?
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Workplace and driving related injuries
- Sports injuries
- Foot & ankle pain
- Hand & elbow pain
- Hip & Knee pain
- Dry needling
- Personal Training
- Chinese Cupping
- Myofacial Taping
Contact Osteopathy & You
Inside Southampton Barbell
Unit 1, Manor House Industrial park, Manor House Avenue, Millbrook, So15 OLF